- We are happy to introduce our 60 minute Signature Triple Treatment which is the most effective treatment on offer.
- Our Signature Treatment includes a pre - consultation with your qualified teeth whitening technician who will discuss the treatment with you and answer any questions you may have.
- This is followed by our 60 minute 6% Hydrogen Peroxide treatment at a maximum cosmetic strength, which will transform your teeth in 1 hour.
Maintain Me Treatment
- Our Maintenance Treatment is a great way to maintain and brighten up your smile.
- The treatment includes a full consultation with your qualified teeth whitening technician who will discuss the treatment with you and answer any questions you may have.
- This is followed by 1-2 x 20 minute 6% Hydrogen Peroxide treatments at a maximum cosmetic strength, which will transform your teeth in less than 1 hour.
How does in-chair teeth whitening work?
Unlike home teeth whitening products in-chair whitening will generally give maximum results in less than 1 hour. In-Chair teeth whitening is the process of bleaching the stains on the surface of the teeth using whitening gel and light activated acceleration. Maximum results means the stains on the surface of the teeth are no longer visible and they have been returned to their original colour. The average person has around 5-14 shades of staining on the surface of their teeth due to diet and lifestyle. Teeth whitening will not whiten enamel not even when done by a dentist. Teeth whitening results will vary greatly as each person’s teeth are not the same colour to begin with. Everyone has a different diet, lifestyle and home treatment regime.
WHY KATRINA LOUISE WHITENING
Bringing Life To Your Smile
We offer the best products available in Australia today. Even a dentist cannot create a better result for their client. We have spent the last 5 years researching and developing our teeth whitening system, which has resulted in the gentlest, most effective teeth whitening system available in Australia.
FIND US ON INSTAGRAM
Here is how the procedure works
Your technician will assess your initial shade so we can compare your results at the end of your treatment
The check Retractor is inserted to the mouth and the teeth are cleaned with the oral wipe to ensure the surface is ready for the whitening process, whitening gel is then applied individually to each teeth.
You will now pop on your protection glasses and we will apply our dental grade LED light which will activate the whitening process.
The above will be repeated for a total of 3 x 20 minute sessions for the Initial whitening process or once for a top - up treatment.
BEFORE AND AFTER
View our teeth whitening transformations
Our treatment gels are Australian Compliant, safe and highly effective, we use a 6% hydrogen peroxide gel which is gentle on teeth causing no pain. We use LED accelerator lamps which are controlled by your technician during the teeth whitening process. The lamp activates the gel on the teeth producing maximum results in less than 1 hour. Without the use of the whitening accelerator weeks of everyday treatment would be necessary. Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure which will remove extrinsic stains from teeth and return them to the original colour from when they were first grown. Teeth whitening gel is topical and will not change the intrinsic colour of teeth thus making it a safe procedure.
It is recommended professional in chair teeth whitening treatment sessions are not preformed any more often than every 3 months. Each treatment session may have up to three consecutive individual treatments which should produce maximum results. It is unlikely if the treatment was performed quarterly that more than one or two treatments per session would be required for maintenance.